These are used to recreate the natural look of your teeth, thin layer of porcelain material are used to create Veneers and fixed to front part of your tooth. Veneers are one of the effective and quickest way to fix crooked, stained or misshaped teeth. Veneers are also used as an alternative to orthodontic treatment to fill gaps between teeth where no ortho treatment is applicable
Our dentist will show you a matching color procleain to closely tie to your natural teeth colour. This will be finalized once you and dentist will come to an agreement regarding the Veneer colour.
Veneers are commonly used to fix
- Discolored Teeth — This can be because of variety of reasons some of the common causes are because of smoking ,earlier Root canal treatment, extra dose of fluoride usage or other causes which can cause discolouration of teeth
- Worn down teeth because of age or other reasons
- Broken or Chipped teeth.
- Misaligned, Irregular shaped or uneven teeth
- Filling the gaps or spaces between teeth
Steps while putting a Veneer
- On your first visit our dentist will examine your oral health, present condition and the expected results in future.
- Our dentist will prepare a treatment for Veneer, very minimal part of enamel will be removed from tooth to fix the veneer. Your Veneer will be created of the same thickness equal to the one removed. One dentist will analyse if local anesthesia is needed during treatment.
- Teeth Impressions will be taken and sent to the lab for the creation of Veneer
- One Veneer is recieved from lab your teeth will be polished, cleaned and etched – this will allow Veneer to stick strongly to the surface of your teeth and will give long lasting results.
- A Bonding cement will be used on the back of the Veneer and then it will be placed on your tooth.
- Once Veneer is placed over tooth, our dentist will use light cure to release the chemical from Veneer over tooth which will strengthen and harden the Veneer to the tooth surfaces.
- The time period of treatment remains between 1-2 weeks.
Want To Contact Us
If you want to contact us or reach out us